Changes to KoGaMa are documented on this page.
- Ways to earn XP. You now earn a fixed reward for every minute you play, build avatars or build games.
- Onboarding help for new players in Play mode, Avatar edit mode and Build mode. This will be released on the 29th. of Aug.
Many minor annoying issues:
- Item descriptions updated and fixed spelling errors.
- Fullscreen causing a permanent chat window.
- Collect and drop invisibility issue.
- Collect and drop arrow bug in vehicle.
- Updated gamecoin graphics.
- Gamecoin requirement being slightly smaller when another requirement is present.
- Android winning condition screen being buggy on certain devices.
- Android purchase gold page URL fix.
- Better help messages.
- Autorefilling ammo on pickups with level requirement.
- Confirmation messages before purchasing material or avatar.
- Add sound when buying avatar.
- Incorrect FOV when pressing P while weapon equipped.
- Removed random flickering chat when joining a game.
- Hovercrafts not pressing pressure plates when standing still on top of them.
- Sentry turrets not being able to get 3 shot by a railgun.
- Cleaned up some error messages from appearing in chat.
- Reporting games, users, avatars and models.
- Style changelog.
- Added link to Android app from purchase page.
- Ability to purchase gold package from Android app.
- Loading textures and images asynchronously on-demand.
- WebGL: Right clicking in edit mode should no longer open context menu. Shift+Right Click on FireFox isn't possible to disable.
- Chat: People should not appear offline if they are in fact online.
- Comments are filtered by user language. People who have set their profile to Russian will see russian comments, Portuguese will see Portuguese etc.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Improved server stability. Users should be unaffected.
- Game server issues with chat messages.
- Changed the lighting, Sun angle also affects sun strength.
- Fixed rolling numbers counter when exceeding 99,999. Should lock at 99,999 and continue counting in background.
- Fixed being able to click through winning screen.
- Fixed android black win screen on some devices
- Improved layout of edit mode object settings
- Fixed naming inconsistencies of edit mode object settings
- Fixed bazooka swapping names of killer/killed player
- Changed how keyboard input is handled when switching between game states, or when application loses focus.
- Sound emitters should work properly, monce again.
- Fixed error when dying on android.
- Spin has been disabled.
- Preview of reset avatar to added
- /h fixed bug and updated
- Memory leak in user inventory.
- Play button text flicker "New round starts in"
- Issue with cloned model null ref
- Avatar deleted by hovercraft (rare)
- Loading Screen.
- Descriptions to inventory items.
- View in inventory button on new item added.
- Displaying screenshots in a better way
- Checkpoints work as healthpacks
- Teleporting to logic which you can only have one of, instead of it teleporting to you
- Red/Green Team arrow icon should be the same size no matter distance to player
- Compressed some textures to lower build size
- Renamed marketplace to shop
- Changed inventory item management
- Fixed some out of focus issues
- Lowered cube gun cube removal speed
- Blue box in avatar screenshots shouldn't appear any more
- Fixed not being able to select destructible materials in cube gun in certain cases
- Fixed issues with friend requests